Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Hey Baboons, put some pants on!

On Friday, Room six went to the zoo.  We went to the zoo because we made enrichment balls for tigers to play with so they wouldn't get bored.


My favourite things at the zoo were, holding a kiwi egg
 and looking at the Baboon.




Holding the Kiwi egg was nice, soft and silky but, when I smelled the egg I was gonna have a heart attach, puke, or fall on the ground it was terrible.
When I was looking at the Baboons I told them "Hey, Baboons, put some pants on."  I told them to put some pants on because they had red butt cheeks poking out.

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome story, I think you should start a career at the zoo you could change the world with animal enrichment tools. Keep up the great work. Look forward to seeing your work in the future.

    Te Ariki Gardiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great story my boy! So proud!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete